Needed software tools/skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies like C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WEB API, .Net Core, Entity Framework, restful APIs, IIS, TFS.
- Visual Studio
- C# / .Net programming language, including WebfForms, Razor pages, and Blazor
- Web APIs (C#, .NetFramework / .NetCore)
- Ability to use Team Foundation Services / AzureDevOps 2020 for code management, merging, building, and releasing of production-level products.
- Postman for API testing and implementation
- MS SQL Server Studio
- Experience with web best practices, security standards, etc.
- Experience with Restful API usage, standards, and best practices.
- Solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Providing accurate and timely estimates for tasks
- Support the team for application availability, reliability and stability on a 7 by 24 by 365 basis
- Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and recommend a corrective action plan
- Work with team to achieve timely resolution of all production issues meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements
- Work with business to prioritize production issue resolution
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs
- Participates in requirements gathering, and program design
- Relies on management and leadership from Sr. Engineers to plan and accomplish goals
- The Software Engineer performs a variety of complicated tasks including production support and troubleshooting
- Uses technical knowledge and experience to resolve development and support issues
- Meeting requirements, Development Quality, Development task delivered on time and within schedule
- Must be able to follow directions and work within a team environment
- Communicate effectively with other engineers and QA
location: LAS VEGAS, Nevada
job type: Contract
salary: $44.50 - 55.63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Become familiar with existing web applications, including the presentation layer, support Web API services, and business logic.
- Understanding and application of web design best practices, standards, etc.
- Ability to follow technical designs and implement web experiences (from existing applications and design guidelines).
- Able to use, build and maintain Web APIs (C# - .NetFramework and .NetCore).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.