Experience & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of professional Software Engineering experience
- 2+ years of leading a team of 4+ Software Engineers
- background in React and/or other front-end frameworks (Ember, Vue, etc.)
- Some experience in Rails and/or other back-end frameworks (Sinatra, Django, etc.), including working with production APIs and databases
- High proficiency in your domain(s) to support your role as a mentor and solution architect for your sprints. Standard language practices, patterns, and common packages are second nature. You're on top of new advancements in the communities to advocate for opportunities to improve.
- interest in mentoring and identifying plans for professional development for team members
- Passionate about developing pragmatic solutions and enabling the team to contribute to the problem solving process
- Comfortable in Jest, RSpec, or similar testing frameworks and understand solid testing principles.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 185,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Close collaboration with product, design, and the team to align on execution strategies and product vision
- Enabling growth for a team of engineers through mentorship and technical leadership
- Cultivating and instilling company and team values of ownership, communication, and quality of the work delivered by the team
- You are ready to manage your time across planning, team leadership, and coding
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation through normal efforts as well as dedicated technology focused sprints like HIP which we have every quarter.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.