Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $52.37 - 57.37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The metadata team is responsible for fulfilling Enterprise Data Management Policy as it relates to documenting the business dictionary, the technical metadata/data lineage and data quality control catalog requirements for the Commercial Lending Data Domain's Key Applications, APP sources, and the APP.
This position is responsible for ensuring compliance with Enterprise Data Management Policy. They will be interacting with various business and technical partners in an effort to collect business metadata, artifacts supporting Data Quality Control Assessment and application preventative controls. Work with line of business partners on understanding data management concepts, such as core data, data element descriptions and business criticality. Escalate to team lead if timeline risks arise which might impact deliverables. Partner with QA to ensure artifacts meet Data Management Standards.
This role requires the ability to collaborate and influence partners at a high degree within DMI and with external business partners. The Data Management Consultant will be responsible for understanding data governance policies and evangelizing the benefits and strategic message to stakeholders, records management, process implementation and maintenance, and providing subject matter expertise within a data domain. They will also organize, lead, and facilitate cross-entity, enterprise wide Data Governance Initiatives that may encompass an end to end analysis and future state redesign business and technology data controls, as well as on-going testing.
Other job responsibilities include:
- Drives the implementation of data governance on applications supporting critical functions and across the target state data platforms (i.e. implement Data Management Policy requirements).
- Drives compliance activities and manages ongoing maintenance of all domain components including key roles, applications, metrics, etc.
- Support on-going data governance routines to monitor execution activities and data domain performance
- Assess current capabilities of applications within the domain against target Data Management Policy compliance requirements; contribute to the development of a plan and roadmap to implement required capabilities
- Leads the end-to-end documentation and assessment of data controls across critical bank reporting and processes, as needed.
- Leads the end-to-end documentation of data dictionaries for Key Applications and Authorized Provisioning Points
- Assesses adequacy of data quality controls and recommends data quality monitoring rules.
- Drive improved data quality and control capabilities across the applications within the domain
- Support and organize key compliance activities against priorities
- Communicating policy, process, and concepts with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Ideal candidate would have data dictionary, linage and controls experience.
Seeking resource that would be Business Analyst or Data Analyst. Should be able to communicate and ask the questions that are needed to gather the details required for the project.
Need to understand data from a technical prospective but must be able to define and discuss from a business prospective.
We are not seeking a deep heavy technical person, resources should not just be technical.
Need to understand databases do not have to develop.
Ability to write basic SQL Queries
Must have robust communication skills
Excel skills must be very robust and should excel
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.