Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled System Analyst for a contract role in Seattle, WA. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: SEATTLE, Washington
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
A day in the life:
The Systems Analyst analyzes technology systems and related processes to identify and design improvements. Coordinates with engineering/systems team to develop the most cost-effective solution for medium to large efforts.
- Takes in requirements from business analysts and documents technical requirements
- Defines minimum feature set and user acceptance criteria
- Assesses configuration options to meet requirements and specifications
- Applies increasing knowledge in system features and technology standards
- Performs troubleshooting and investigates root cause of production issues
- Assists in testing and participates in test phases prior to UAT
- Updates technical specs based on testing, prioritized defects or post-release lessons learned
- Supports communication for application/system deployment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent
- Experience with troubleshooting and incident resolution
- 1-3 years systems analysis experience
- Experience in writing technical requirements and documentation
- Proven experience with application configuration
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.