Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Senior Dev Ops for a contract role in Seattle, WA. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience with core AWS platform architecture. Candidate must have strong experience with multiple AWS services
- Have experience with DevOps and Infrastructure as Code: AWS environment and application automation utilizing CloudFormation, Terraform, Puppet, Jenkins and third-party tools.
- 1+ years of experience in implementing & managing and audit AWS security and networking technologies
- Experience as a Java developer with Spring boot micro services implementation
- Big plus for experience with Databases, NoSQL, Reporting and Analytics
- Experience supporting a development team utilizing a CI/CD process & tools
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and containerization
- Successful track record delivering quality results on complex cross-functional projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.