As a Sr. Azure Developer you would work on Azure based applications and solutions. You'd be responsible for the implementation of architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using Azure Services (e.g. Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management and Event Grid). This is a new add position working closely with Architecture and development to build and deploy apps in the Azure Cloud.
location: Omaha, Nebraska
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
You'd be responsible for the implementation of architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using Azure Services (e.g. Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management and Event Grid).
- Play Your Part: Provide technical training and mentoring to other teams and team members Performs other duties as assigned
- Be the Expert: Work with business analysts and end users to define system requirements - Evaluate best approach to solve problems
- Collaborate: Frequently communicate with users, and team members during program development to review progress and ensure that requirements have been met
- Support: Work with the functional testers to ensure accuracy and solution integrity
- Grow: Learn and adapt new and emerging technologies
- Present solutions and recommendations to stakeholders
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.