Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented and accomplished Sr. Product Manager for an exciting contract to hire opportunity where you'll make a major impact on the business! If you bring at least 6+ years' demonstrated work experience as a Product Manager or Agile Business Systems Analyst supporting world-class software products for mobile, web, TV or other digital devices, we'd love to talk to you about this opportunity in sunny California!
location: GARDENA, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50.25 - 62.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams to align system design decisions to drive technical product goals
- Author documents relating to product life cycle including product strategy, roadmap, business requirements, use cases, workflow models, change logs
- Advocate for process improvements through an understanding of the engineering lifecycle and previous experience
- Direct and approve UI/UX activities
- Communicate project status and demos to stakeholders & executives
- Monitor performance and measure impact of product enhancements
- Maintain competitive analysis and solution differentiators
- Manage the Quality Assurance testing process of new releases of the software, and document fixes and modifications as needed
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.