You will be a key player in a chapter responsible for key informational and high-used pages on our brokerage trading websites, Wealthscape and Wealthscape Investor. You'll develop and maintain critical functionality, assist with technology roadmap and vision, and set and document extensible best practices. Your work will impact the thousands of registered investment advisors, correspondents, and individual investors who use our platform.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Experience with Java and Spring/SpringBoot
- Proficiency with Angular/TypeScript
- Significant front-end and mid-tier software development experience
- Experience with REST web services
- Experience using Git for source control
- Unit Testing creation experience (JUnit, Mockito, Karma/Jasmine)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- strong communication and problem-solving skills
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Knowledge of AngularJS, SOAP, JSP
- Knowledge of Docker containerization
- Knowledge of Jenkins and Jenkins pipeline construction
- Knowledge of AWS cloud deployment/application management
- Experience working with UDeploy, Artifactory, Veracode, Sonar, ServiceNow
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.