- Associate's Degree OR High School Diploma/GED + minimum of 4 years of full-time work experience in Information Technology, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience with providing Provider IT Desktop Support
- 3+ years of experience installing software applications and performing hardware upgrades on desktop computers within a business environment as well as server infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience installing and supporting networked devices such as printers and scanners.
- Possess any of the following certifications; A+, Microsoft MCP or MCSE, Comptia Network+ or a Cisco CCNA.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate a firm understanding of how to troubleshoot hardware, software and networking issues.
- Candidate must have a firm understanding of basic networking principles.
- Candidate must have very written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze and create solutions based upon data available.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use time and resources to complete work and special projects as assigned.
- Have deductive skills in analyzing problematic systems and developing stop-gap or permanent solutions.
- Able to prioritize Call Coverage and Ticket Ques in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience MFA a +
- Experience ServiceNow required
- Experience with Citrix required
location: Ontario, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 37.50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Serve as the call center's first point of contact for providers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email. Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions. Provide effective communication to the customers. Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support. Log and record issues and resolutions. Follow-up and update customers with status and information.
- Participate in After hours On-Call rotation to Provide After-hours support.
- Remotely Diagnose, Troubleshoot and Resolve a wide variety and range of hardware and software related problems with operating systems, applications (including vendor software packages), and network configuration.
- Prioritize and manage heavy workload in a dynamic and diverse environment. Work with minimal direction but remain focused on critical Service Level Agreement and priority items.
- Coordinate new users access needs and security changes. This will include coordination with internal IT leadership to establish system access, and communicate back to user with relevant user ID and password information.
- Adapt to new technologies, process new information and help customers through technological changes. Improves and implements procedures as needed and/or assigned.
- Assure necessary security of all IT assets. This will include physical security of equipment, data, and software, as well as assuring appropriate backup of data and programs.
- Complete and maintain an inventory process to track new and old equipment and software. Ensure that all assets are properly tracked and documented for management audit and legal purposes.
- Consistently works to develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Supports the vision and values of Optum and abides by all policies and procedures.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.