Our Client has an immediate need for a Accounts Payable Analyst to support the AP team. This is a contract role through the end of the year. Our Client is located in Berlin, CT and this would become a hybrid role after training onsite. You would be responsible for working with vendors, invoices and purchase orders. Large supply chain experience is highly desired.
location: Berlin, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Performs varied assignments to support the Accounts Payable team.
- Primary responsibility is to respond to external and internal vendor invoice inquiries, vendor statement review, print invoices for AP processing team, Purchase Order invoice resolution (3 way match), and answer vendor telephone inquiries.
- Accountable for monitoring and responding to the inquiries within 1 business day of receipt of request.
- Work closely with management, provide daily updates on progress, and work with management on problem resolution.
- Recommendations for process improvement is encouraged.
- Experience with MS Outlook, MS Teams, MS Excel, MS Word, and Maximo (or large Supply Chain system) is highly desirable.
- Education/Experience: Associates degree or the equivalent.
- A minimum of three to five years of related Accounts Payable experience.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.