For this contractor assignment, we are looking for an IT Applications Programmer Senior to develop high-quality, cost-effective information technology solutions for business related problems by creating and maintaining webpages, components or applications. Performs development testing activities and documents how the software was developed and will be maintained. Acts as a subject matter expert or escalation point on various technology topics. This contractor will be helping with multiple projects. We have need to rewrite applications in Angular to mitigate end of life scenarios with our custom web applications.
location: Mayfield Village, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Working with the Dev team to rewrite web pages in Angular
- Analyzes requirements for software programs or application development
- Creates detailed programming specifications
- Writes or modifies code for complex software programs, components or applications
- Performs development testing and audits results
- Supports and maintains software programs, components or applications in development
- Creates and maintains documentation
- Researches complex technical problems and recommends solutions
- Provides input and advice to others in designing or programming best practices
- Promotes understanding of specific technologies and tools, including newly emerging concepts
- Collaborate with team in an Agile setting
- Angular - must have experience with this
Preferred skills and experiences:
- Open Shift
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.