Our West Michigan Client has an opportunity for a QE Solution Architect for Test Automation and CI-CD. Ideal candidates will have Deep Technical Experience, Extensive test tool experience and Technical Communication Skills. SAFe Agile certification is a plus. This role can be onsite in West Michigan or remote for candidates living in MI, OH, IN, IL, KY, WI.
location: GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Evaluates architectural options and defines overall Test Automation Frameworks, Practices, Tooling, Configurations ensuring consistency across the Enterprise for all LOB scope of applications & services.
- Provide technical guidance to the Quality Engineers and SDETs focused on Test automation and CI CD with code reviews, pair programming, ATDD/BDD and direct coding contributions to Test Automation Frameworks and Solutions.
- Lead efforts on existing frameworks to include all areas of a testing pyramid. unit tests where applicable, Functional, Regression, Integration tests, E2E, Contract Tests, Visual Tests). Including the reporting mechanisms of each.
- Collaborate with Development teams to establish Test Automation frameworks and Build pipelines that provide long term value (maintainability, reliability, reusability, scalability) in our Azure Cloud environment.
- Drives engagement with ITS Security and Infrastructure teams to ensure Test Environments and Data needs are met timely to conduct Continuous Testing for both data center & cloud enabled solutions.
- Takes initiative on a daily basis to self-direct and coach Quality Engineers/SDETs with the goal to achieve Maturity in Test Automation in an Agile SAFe Continuous delivery model.
- Define Non-Functional Requirements for test automation and CI-CD, code repositories, branching strategy, monitoring, alerts, ensuring alignment with technology best practices, methodologies and SLAs.
- Owns the current and future states of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery. Define, build and mature Metrics and trends to depict coverage, traceability and value.
- Integrates Security & Performances tests in the CI-CD Pipeline with suitable configurations.
- Interfaces with the Product Owner and IT partners at the Program level to define and innovate for future features and capabilities for agile teams
- Assess and communicate financial impact of technical architecture alternatives to all stakeholders with the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives.
- Conducts industry research of emerging technologies, facilitates new product and vendor evaluations, POC, and assists in vendor selection.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.