Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Senior DevOps Engineer to work in Salt Lake City, Utah.
A successful candidate has technical depth and hands-on experience with modern practices and tools in the DevOps toolchain.
We are Customer Protection, and we build the services that protect millions of customers every day. We focus on delivering end-to-end product solutions where stability and security are our highest priority. We are obsessed with simplifying complex problems by automating everything and monitoring the right things!
location: Salt Lake City, Utah
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5+ years of experience in a DevOps role
- strong systems administration expertise
- Experience with AWS services such as EKS, EC2, ECS and similar effective
- Pipeline automation and orchestration utilizing the following stack or similar
- GIT, Jenkins, Maven, JUnit, Docker, JMeter, Artifactory, Sonar, Vericode, Kubernetes
- Monitoring automation systems such as CloudWatch and Datadog or Splunk. Datadog preferred.
- AWS Certified preferred
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.