We're looking for an Application Analyst on a 6 mo (w/ extensions) contract. Please apply if you're interested!
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Job Duties
- Supports and maintains Epic's Professional Billing and Claims applications.
- Participates in weekly operational change control meetings with Patient Business Services revenue cycle staff regarding build requests for Epic billing related workflows.
- Provides end-user coaching and contributes with development of training documentation in regards to the professional billing and claims workflows within Epic.
- Advises enhancement, upgrades and maintenance activities across the breadth of revenue cycle applications.
- Responsible for detailed documentation of build fixes within IT change management system.
- Provides in person, telephone, and virtual support to users for Epic Upgrades and other clinical project go-lives.
- Addresses professional billing and claims issues directly with customers while providing technical solutions.
- Collaborates with Clinical IT teams for optimization, maintenance and projects activities.
- Assigned for call support and available when needed for after hours/weekend support.
- Performs testing and validation for maintenance patch weekends
- Assists with migration of records through data courier in Epic.
- Completes Peer Reviews for build completed by teammates.
- Monitors incoming/outgoing charges and rule based management
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.