As an Atlassian Developer, you will be responsible for the design and development of new software programs by analyzing end-user and client needs. The incumbent will assist programming staff in troubleshooting complex issues. This is an opportunity to work with the corporate applications team and have an impact on the whole company and the tools they use.
location: WEST DES MOINES, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $39 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Perform needs analysis of clients and end-users.
- Research, plan, design, and develop one or more components of a single larger system or entire moderate or small systems.
- Design and code new reports, programs, and other software and system components according to department and Company guidelines.
- Test all code written or modified.
- Partner with the testing team for regression and quality assurance testing.
- Collaborate with customers and end-users to ensure changes reflect are appropriate.
- Assist other programming staff in the analysis and research of issues.
- Implement relational database design and modeling using the appropriate relational database software. May perform maintenance and backup functions for the database.
- Write or revise system and operation documentation for complex new and existing programs and systems in accordance with Company and client standards.
- Stay abreast of industry trends.
- Research and design the use of new technologies.
- Make recommendations for changes or improvements utilizing new technology. May serve as a resource and technical expert to clients and less experienced staff.
- Participate in or lead portions of the planning, researching, designing, and evaluation of software.
- Serve as a resource expert to staff and management. May provide direction to less experienced programming staff.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.