We are looking to bring on a Business Support Data Analyst for a contract opportunity here in Kansas City. This position supports technology applications and aligns technology solutions with business strategies for the business. This is an onsite position here in Kansas City with a hybrid schedule of (2) days a week onsite.
location: KANSAS CITY, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $53 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Collaborate and provide guidance to others, at all levels in the organization, to identify, understand & fulfill
business reporting and/or data needs. This includes the design, testing and assessment of data prior to
- Become an expert at available data sources and tools. Stay current on strategies and technology, as
- Utilize various data sources to generate reports, data analytics, file transmissions etc.
- Data cleanup with ongoing oversight into data integrity based on Business standards
- Collects data and updates systems information via manual input or upload.
- Assists CTC Personnel with various systems projects, as requested.
- Identify and maintain documentation of data sources and business unit resources.
- Identify problem trends in data and makes recommendations for improvement/solution to management.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.