If you're a Software Engineer looking for a new & fully remote role, please apply here!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Summary of Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, and support cloud native services and applications that allow insurance agents to sell our Personal Lines insurance
- Apply patterns and best practices to write maintainable, reliable, and observable code
- Promote continuous learning by leading and participating in technical playbacks and lunch n' learns
- Proficiency writing unit and integration tests
- strong proficiency with XML and XSLT
- Working in an agile or Scrum environment
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.