Randstad Technologies is looking for an essential member of an IT Service Management team, the Field Services Technician will be responsible for providing on-site and remote support for one or more of our contact centers. This role will assist in team collaboration with cross-functional team(s) and business stake holders, assisting management at the local sites on how to install and maintain company equipment, and responding to all other support requests for the location. Essential responsibilities of the role include: troubleshooting end user compute machines (thin clients, desktops and laptops), advising the customer on how to use the equipment, building relationships with customers, and creating reports of the customer service calls worked for the day. The Field Services Technician is always expected to maintain a high level of customer service in all interactions.
location: Liverpool, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Own the success and availability of local site(s) IT infrastructure and applications and ensures day to day resolutions of any issues
- Recommend, review, and implement process improvements to provide solutions that are more efficient for our customers
- Manage day-to-day tasks and small projects related to the site(s) you support reporting updates to upper management through the Service Now platform
- Report ongoing issues as problem tickets in ServiceNow platform
- Assist troubleshooting other teams to resolve IT issues or concerns
- Assist networking team in providing onsite assistance with networking equipment as needed
- Respond to support requests and track all updates within the ServiceNow platform
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles within the ServiceNow platform
- Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers while following ITIL best practices
- Image and deploy workstations, thin clients, and laptops with defined standards
- Maintain a clean and organized server room and work area
- Respond to all network, server, and application outages
- Report network, server, and application outages is ServiceNow using the established procedures for Major Incidents
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.