We are looking for a creative and proactive Animation Programmer to join our team. In this role you will work on the development of our key animation systems. You will collaborate with Design and Animation to improve, invent, and maintain these systems. During this process you will have constant opportunities to help elevate, problem solve, and steer these ideas as they develop.
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Help optimize, and improve our motion matching locomotion system
- Work closely and constructively with design and animation teams to realize creative ambitions
- Coordinate the implementation of new animation systems and features
- Research coding techniques and algorithms in order to keep current on technological developments and advancements in the game industry
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.