My client is seeking a DevOps Manager to manage the teams responsible for infrastructure components and services across the entire engineering organization. Working closely with the software engineering organization, you will shape the implementation of our internal platform to empower our engineers to work most effectively. You will manage strategy, hiring and execution across the Platform Operations group.
What you will do
- Hire and recruit successful candidates
- Create goals for the team that align with broader organizational direction
- Guide and advise teams through career development paths
- Define measures of success for projects and teams
- Evaluate and integrate cloud services and tools
- Develop, document, and implement migration plans for continuous improvement of existing products and services
- Implement and maintain operational environments according to security policies
- Makes security a priority in everything you do
- Data-driven; testing and measuring every step
- Expert at monitoring and measuring systems and identifying bottlenecks
- Delegates tasks effectively
- Understands how to effectively leverage cloud technologies
- Evaluates new platforms and services for the team to leverage
- Works effectively with project managers to follow projects to completion
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience with AWS
- 2+ years of experience with team management, preferably hybrid
- Familiarity with strict security compliance programs such as FedRAMP, HITRUST, etc.
- Seasoned experience with DevOps practices
- Background with Infrastructure and Configuration as Code development
- Ability to lead incident management and disaster recovery events
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.