A consulting company located in Dallas, Texas is looking for a contractor to put together API's for their client, a financial analytics platform company. This a fully remote contract position that will last through the end of the year with possible extension into 2023. Candidate must be able to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with different stakeholders.
location: DALLAS, TEXAS
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
? 8+ years of full-time software development
? 2+ years of experience with managing cloud infrastructure
? 2+ years of experience with managing virtual machines
? 1+ years of experience with continuous integration and delivery tools
- Experience working in an Agile development including knowledge of common roles and basic terms/concepts
- Sr. Backend API / DevOps / Cloud engineer with .NET background
- Experience working desgining / developing secure RESTful APIs using .NET Core
- Experience working with microservices architecture is huge plus
- Experience / familiarity working with Kubernetes is required
- Experience in working with containerzation using Docker is required
- Azure DevOps experience / familarity is required
- Azure experience is a huge plus
- Terraform experience is a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.