Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $68.12 - 73.12 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
In this role, you will:
- Deliver complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors
- Influence decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with peer technical experts, senior technology manager, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Proficient in all aspects of Data profiling and should understand data warehousing concepts
- Performs root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of problem and manages the resolution of complex problems.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience with different project development life cycle methodologies such as Waterfall Model, agile/scrum to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs
- Should be familiar with GitHub or other version control tools
Required Qualifications, US:
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of experience in ETL or Talend or PySparkComponents (database, file, API, etc.), Context management, Deployment, Performance Tuning and Administration (setting up projects, using admin-console to configure jobs, etc.) to help build end to end ETL connection from client sources, staging data lake to solution DB/server
- 3+ years of strong working knowledge on Database: Object Oriented & Relational DB. strong experience on SQL, PL/SQ and DB query languages and tools
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with Hadoop Ecosystem and Big data technologies like HDFS, Object Store, Hortonwork, Hive, Kafka, & Spark.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of Linux and have ETL development, deployment and optimization experience using standard big data tools.
- Autosys knowledge
- Experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions e.g. Google Cloud Platform tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.