Tech Artist needed for a contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA
Our client is looking for a Tech Artist to work with their team on a renound AAA title. This role will be fully remote in the PST time zone.
- 3+ years experience within the UE4 engine
- C++ or Python experience
- 3+ years experience in creating 3D graphics
- Extensive knowledge of graphics software (i.e. Photoshop) and 3D modeling software (i.e. Maya, 3D StudioMax)
- Some basic knowledge of web design and web technologies (HTML, CSS) may be required. Conceptual sketching skills preferred.
- Ability to ensure photo-realism.
- Portfolio review required.
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Architecture or related field and/or certificate of completion in 3D preferred.
- Experience with shipped titles a plus.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Creates visual assets in a multimedia title in any of the following areas: 3D modeling, texturing, mapping, lighting/shading under the direction of a Lead Artist.
- May assist with asset organization and management.
- May assist with the creation of conceptual art work.
- May assist with effects and animation of models.
- Works with Lead Artist and other team members to achieve a cohesive style.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.