Shift/Hours:1st shift (8am-4:30pm). (8 hours shift, possible overtime if necessary.)
Performs functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assemblies. Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments, or equipment. Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process. Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
- Associate degree or equivalent technical training
- Accumulated 5 or more years of manufacturing-related experience preferred
- Ability to read and follow assembly documents in their entirely
- strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Familiarity with hand and machine tools
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lift +/- 25 lbs. (using the necessary equipment if needed)
- Knowledge of ESD practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft software (word, excel)
- 100% on site
- Clean room required
location: MILPITAS, California
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Required to work hands-on the cleaning, inspection, assembling, measurement, prep for shipment (paperwork, packaging, etc.)
- Required to work hands-on the lab equipment and configure the modules to the requested customer configuration.
- Requires good manual dexterity and steady hand techniques (tweezers, glue) in processing very small material.
- Able to perform and execute a high-volume fast pace product line.
- A good understanding of Mechanical systems
- Understand beginning to end process flow/knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment or process errors
- Ability to adjust equipment to achieve desired requirements
- Perform necessary calculations and input precise data
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Works on assignments requiring considerable judgement and initiative
- Understands implication of work and makes recommendations for solutions
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, utilizing time wisely
- Ability to work under frequency changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Plan work and execute plans in a safe, sensible, and timely manner
- Periodically lifting of material is expected
- Follow all company process and procedures
- Require daily clean room protocol
- Follow all company policies and procedures relating to quality management standards, such as ISO
- Require meticulous and precise manual dexterity handling wafers
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.