Must be able to manage the Teams service, and manage and create Microsoft 365 Groups. Troubleshoot communications issues within Teams by using basic tools.
- Manage meetings, including meeting policies, configurations, and conference bridges.1,2
- Manage voice, including calling policies and phone number inventory and assignment.1,3
- Manage messaging, including messaging policies.1,2
- Manage all org-wide settings, including federation, teams upgrade, and teams client settings.1,2
- Manage the teams in the organization and their associated settings, including membership (group management supported via PowerShell, team management in the Teams admin center).1,2
- Manage Teams-certified devices and set up and assign configuration policies.1
- View user profile page and troubleshoot user call quality problems using advanced troubleshooting toolset.2
- Access all reports in the Microsoft Teams admin center
- Access, monitor and troubleshoot tenant's call quality and reliability using data exposed in Call Quality Dashboard (CQD) down to the users impacted by poor call quality. Create new call quality reports, update and remove call quality reports as needed. Upload and update CQD building data.
- Publish apps to the tenant app catalog in the Microsoft Teams admin center
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Troubleshoot communications issues within Teams by using basic tools.Access user profile page for troubleshooting calls in Call Analytics. Can only view user information for the specific user being searched for.2
Access, monitor, and troubleshoot tenant's call quality and reliability using data exposed in Call Quality Dashboard (CQD).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Systems Analysis
- Microsoft Certifi*
- Microsoft Teams
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.