A Randstad Technology client is in search of a Senior Software Developer to add to their Platform team. They are a global technology platform leader that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. The ideal person will be part of a team developing highly available, scalable, and secure authentication services using the latest technologies including cloud ready architecture, identity protocols and fraud prevention.
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $90 - 95 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Apply Domain Driven Design principles to architect backend services, which aligns well with the product and Intuit ecosystem.
- Develop well-architected web services, applications, prototypes, or proofs of concepts with 70% to 85% hands on coding.
- Lead effort to automate and stream line the CICD process and keep evolving and improve capabilities around quality and operation excellence.
- Hands-on with troubleshooting and root-cause analysis of incidents in both PROD and pre-PROD.
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results
- Leading the gathering of functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Acting as the technical subject matter expert: Mentoring fellow engineers, demonstrating technical expertise, and leading a small team solving challenging programming and design problems.
- REST WEB SERVICE
- Agile and Scrum
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.