The Live Design and Development team combines aspects of Design, Project Management and Execution, including Virtual Classroom and Virtual Conference. Designs learning solutions, leveraging the overall learning blueprint and/or fast tracks solution directly to production; develops detailed project plans; drives content development and builds the learning solutions; defines and executes the evaluation and data collection strategy; collects and maintains required compliance documentation.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 3-5 years instructional design (including design thinking) and project management (both waterfall and agile) experience
- Experience with live virtual and classroom & conference modalities
- Have led project independently and can point to team leadership responsibilities
- Client service mindset and prior experience within professional services environment
- Working knowledge of Google tools, and ability to analyze data and communicate data insights to drive decision making leveraging market leading wrangling (e.g. Excel/Alteryx, etc) and visualization tools (e.g. Power BI/Tableau, etc.)
- Experience working in a Learning Management System
- Can manage multiple assignments and priorities
- Prior experience working as a contractor preferred
- Ideal candidate would be someone who has worked as a member of an internal Learning and Development team
- Leading medium to small scale initiatives with multiple stakeholders and work streams while delivering a high quality, impactful learning intervention;
- Utilizing adult learning theory and instructional design in both formal and informal learning environments, and the linkage between design and learning evaluation/assessment; and,
- Understanding of regulatory environments/compliance standards and the impact on business.
- Knowledge of Accessibility standards and requirements
- Engaging any level of stakeholders in communicating the overall impact of a learning intervention to the business alongside the cause and effect of financial and human resources needed for completion of the project;
- Collaborating across a learning organization to create the most effective, efficient, and impactful solution;
- Creating engaging, innovative learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer;
- Working with subject matter specialists to develop learning requirements for targeted audiences;
- Designing for major educational technologies including self-study, mobile learning, virtual classroom solutions, job aides, and learning objects, electronic performance support, etc., and the applicable development processes/timelines and appropriate uses of these technologies; and,
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; coaching staff including providing timely, meaningful written and verbal feedback.
- Creating project plans for all medium to small of projects, driving milestones, meeting deadlines, managing to budget, and re-prioritizing as needed to complete timely delivery of projects; managing projects from inception to completion;
- Client service mindset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong presence and communication skills
- Self sufficient with strong initiative and willingness to learn
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications, Google platforms, and cloud based tools
- Ability and experience in managing people
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in a professional services firm or equivalent
- Experience relevant to specific role
- 3-5 yrs training and development experience
- Prior client experience a plus
-Work will be done in a virtual environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.