Our client is looking to add a Video Systems Specialist to their growing team. Ideal candidates need to have experience with video server solutions and develop a video and graphics workflow infrastructure. This is a great opportunity to work with a Fortune 100 company with high international brand recognition. This is a contract position with the opportunity to be extended or convert to a permanent employee. This position offers excellent pay and an opportunity to work with one of the top leaders in the retail and entertainment space.
- 7+ years of experience working video workflow infrastructure, digital asset and video content management systems
- Experience and clear understanding of metadata schemas and taxonomy development
- Previous experience with metadata input, organizing a large amount of files, hi-res file transmissions (FTP, servers, etc.), file naming conventions and database reporting.
- Deep knowledge of video, audio, and image encoding formats and industry best practices.
- Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management, creatives and systems teams
- Working knowledge of full Adobe Creative Suite (and associated plugins)
- Working knowledge of Teradici based post-production workflows and archival processes and/or similar workflows
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving skills and good follow-through
- Manage system tests to roll out of OS, Software, and plug-in versions. Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Passionate about brand
- Passionate about troubleshooting issues, exploring, and experimenting new methods
- Self-starter with a habit for taking initiative
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $52 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support the DS Studio and larger DMED creative teams in creating efficient workflows for media processing, from ingest, to work-in-progress, to final delivery and project archiving.
- Sourcing and implementing DSS video/graphic workflow server.
- Inform build-out team(s) of technical and engineering specificites required.
- Creating infrastructure folder structures, permissions, user access on asset management tools.
- Troubleshooting footage and software issues for motion staff.
- Source and implement a media asset management workflow.
- Produce and keep current video workflow documentation
- Proactively monitor system health; Reporting and tracking system bugs with Studio team.
- Take inventory of all current assets, apply standard naming conventions, methods of DAM best practices, as well as quality review and any necessary edits or adjustment of content.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.