Contractor will be working on audit mandated application/EXE whitelisting initiative, with the goal of identifying, approving or restricting executables from running on company devices. Candidate should have extensive knowledge of Windows 10 Operating system, AD Group Policy Management experience as well as robust excel data management capabilities. Candidate will be working with a team from various End User Computing specialties, to successfully complete the Application Whitelisting initiative
Mainly what the suppliers like to see is:
3-5 "nice to have":
- Large Scale Application and GPO deployment and support skills
- OS / Powershell Scripting Skills
- Application Packaging Skills (MSI and App V).
- Excellent documentation skills
Top three must-haves:
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Desktop OS.
- Familiarity and experience with Group Policy Management.
- Helpdesk and L2 support of End Users in a Windows environment.
Software skills is an absolute must have:
- Powershell scripting
- Robust working knowledge of excel
- Window OS expertise
- Group Policy management
- Application Packagin a plus
location: Quincy, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Candidate will be running scanning tools to identify applications executed by end users that are not on company approved whitelist.
- They will be working with larger project team and end users to determine if the application should be permitted in the company environment. If approved the candidate will whitelist the application in GPO Whitelist console, if not, the application will be blocked using GPO.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.