Design, communicate and advocate user experience concepts for new and existing products and features that can be applied to our client's initiatives, by creating and refining visual designs, interaction designs and iconography as well as site architecture, wireframes and task flows. The ability to desin complex forms like interactive charts or graphs within a website/application is crucial to this position.
location: URBANDALE, Iowa
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with our client's companies, business analysts, technical staff, and project team members to plan, design, develop, implement and enhance the user experience of applications.
- Identify industry best practices for user experience and ensure that they are leveraged throughout organization to address business and user goals.
- Develop, maintain and improve user interface design to ensure that they are setting industry standards for excellence.
- Identify gaps in existing systems end-to-end user experience.
- Iterate and improve design processes and tools to measurably enhance productivity or product quality.
- Develop and support reusable interface concepts as part of the company's Style Guide.
- Validate designs through reviews, usability testing and direct interaction with users and product managers.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.