- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a related field
- Serverless technology architecture, development and delivery experience (preferably using AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS EventBridge)
- NoSQL experience (preferably AWS DynamoDB)
- Cloud based security experience (preferably AWS services such as AWS Cognito, AWS Secrets Manager, AWS GuardDuty)
- DevOps infrastructure-as-code experience (preferably AWS CDK, AWS SAM)
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, connecting directly and effectively with cross-functional team members
- Experience with designing and developing complex, robust, and highly scalable production services and applications using modern frameworks, tools, and systems
- A passion for learning, continuous improvement, sharing, and working in a team environment
location: Agoura Hills, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 76 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- The design, implementation, development and documentation of projects that interact with other internal and external systems
- Contribute with the team in recommending, evaluating and decision-making technology
- Develop solutions that are of high quality, scalable, cloud-based, reliable, and reusable
- Be part of and participate in a highly collaborative Agile/SCRUM environment. Interacting and communicating across teams to ensure sharing of knowledge
- Participate in code and architecture reviews within and between teams
- Recommend and evangelize for new technologies, architectures and processes that can better improve our quality of deliverables
- Contribute to an environment and culture of integrity, trust, feedback, and continuous improvement
- Using the AWS ecosystem of services to develop and deliver business value
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.