Our client is a well known financial institution in Northern NJ and looking for a Sr Business Analyst of Stress Testing to join their growing team! The Sr BA will support capital planning initiatives primarily through execution of enterprise-wide capital stress tests. This position brings excellent opportunities for growth and exposure within all levels of the organization. Develop strong business relationships throughout the company footprint. Are you the next Sr BA? Reach out today with your updated resume for immediate consideration!
location: Wayne, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Perform key stress testing responsibilities related to modeling, documentation, and governance.
- Broad oversight of modeling assumptions utilized to perform regulatory and idiosyncratic capital stress tests.
- Prepare and consolidate results of capital stress tests.
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting regulatory capital, balance sheet, and profit & loss (P&L) implications under a variety of stressed economic scenarios.
- Collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information from internal and external sources.
- Serve as lead on building sustainable, controlled and automated processes (where applicable) to analyze data, trends and relationships as well as perform sensitivity analysis.
- Participate in the ongoing process improvements and optimization efforts of stress testing models.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with partners in other areas of the bank (risk, accounting, treasury, etc.) to produce enterprise-level scenarios and forecasts.
- Develop and maintain capital stress testing documentation including policies, summary of results, effective challenge packages, model inventory catalog, process flow, as well as other analytics and reports as necessary.
- Support overall stress testing program management including working groups, governance practices, cross-functional communications, process enhancements, and internal control initiatives.
- Develop and maintain reporting templates and documentation of methodologies and execution to support governance requirements.
- Support regulatory requests from regulatory agencies including data analysis, liaising with other groups and presentation of findings.
- Design and produce presentations for Executive management, Board of Directors and Regulators.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.