We are looking for an experienced HRIS Analyst to join a growing organization in the Mckinney area! This person will be primarily responsible for partnering with the Senior HRIS Analyst to support and maintain the HRIS system, Workday in addition to supporting other systems supported by the HR department. Please read the job description below and if you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: Mckinney, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 103,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Evaluates and recognizes the organization's internal business needs and identifies opportunities to best utilize the HRIS system to solve challenges and streamline processes. Makes recommendations and works diligently with the Senior HRIS Analyst and internal partners to provide solutions to meet system and business needs while consistently seeking ways to remove administrative effort from front end users. Documents processes for administrators and end users.
- Maintains HRIS system including configuration and design, maintenance, testing, and other related functions.
- Provides support for Senior HRIS Analyst including researching and resolving system problems, performing scheduled activities, and recommending solutions or alternate methods to improve work flow.
- Designs, maintains, and supports a variety of complex reports and queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Develops standard and ad hoc reports to meet ongoing customer needs. Maintains data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data and assists with internal and external auditor inquiries and resolution of any issues encountered.
- Performs meaningful analysis and provides analysis and reporting to management to serve as a tool for decision making. Uses analytical rigor to interpret quantitative and qualitative information and draw conclusions in a logical, systematic way to present recommendations to management.
- Participates and leads special projects to improve efficiency within the department by utilizing the HRIS system. Recommends process improvements, innovative solutions, and procedure changes to management.
- Builds and cultivates strong and effective working relationships with HR Business Partners, Payroll, and Benefits and other internal customers.
- Participates in HR departmental goals, objectives, and projects to ensure an effective, sustainable, people strategy over the long-term.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.