***Full Remote Opportunity***
Midwest Fortune 500 utilities company looking for experienced Senior Business Analyst. Ideal candidate will be proficient with Oracle EBusiness Suite on prem and cloud, Oracle Cloud, and Oracle Cloud applications. Amazing benefits included.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Key responsibilities include:
- Works with stakeholders to identify and clarify moderate to complex business requirements.
- Facilitates meetings with business stakeholders and Digital to understand business requirements; demonstrates understanding of business needs and recommends design changes for moderately complex challenges.
- Translates business and design requirements into technical requirements.
- Directs and owns process/system changes and reviews process changes to ensure design changes meet business requirements.
- Draws process maps and uses business process modeling techniques.
- Manages overall catalogue of process flows for medium complexity projects.
- Analyzes complex source system data in support of improving data quality and translates raw data into information for consumable reports.
- Performs QA against specifications and solves issues.
- Assists with conducting tests and inspections of products, services, solutions or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Supports medium complexity projects with little or no degree of supervision, including tracking issues and managing action items.
- Appropriately documents knowledge and integrates cross-project knowledge, experience and value to make more accurate decisions.
- Interfaces with agile scrum teams to deliver digital solutions; acts as BA Point of Contact (POC) on scrum team.
- Provides innovative ideas and insights to redesign business processes that will optimize business results.
- Acts as a liaison between business stakeholders and vendors to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Communicates with the business and software engineers to develop tools that will solve for client/business requirements.
- Reviews the Digital organization's technology enablement and integration plans; demonstrates technical expertise within own technology through determining best course of action for own project.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of agile software development processes and the development lifecycle; liaises with scrum masters and coaches to move project forward.
- Coaches less experienced co-workers and provides feedback to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.