Looking for a Suspicious Activity Report Writer (SAR) with AML experience for a 6 month contract with probable extensions and or possible conversion to FTE of our client.
This role is for one or our best financial clients with offices in NYC, Southern New Jersey, Southern Maine and South Carolina.
Candidates can work remotely but will need to work EST hours and is is preferred they are located in the eastern half of the US.
location: FALMOUTH, Maine
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtains documentary proof of suspicious transactions from GSI investigations cases.
- Collates factual information through conducting various aspects of research, analysis, and effective due diligence.
- Writes clear and comprehensive SAR reports in a timely manner to meet all regulatory requirements.
- Ensures effective record keeping of suspicious transactions identified and reported to AML, in line with the requirements of the Financial Intelligence Act, and policies and procedures.
1.) Experience with report writing
2.) strong knowledge of MS Office
3.) Great independent worker
4.) Communication Written Verbal Skills
5) Previous Experience working with SAR reporting, AML or Check Fraud 0-2 years experience required
NICE TO HAVE
1.) Financial Wealth Knowledge
Skills needed for submittals
Able to start right away (without having to provide notice at a current employer)- Yes or No
Any upcoming vacation plans?- Yes or No
Computer savvy - MS office - Excel, PowerPoint- Yes or No
Has this candidate worked as a former client Contractor via SOW? - Yes or no
Has your candidate worked at our client as a Full Time employee? - Yes or no
Independent worker and driven-Yes or no
Communication Skills - Please Provide Rating - 1 to 5 (excellent)
Customer Service Skills- years
Excellent Report Writing Skills? -Yes or no
Previous experience within Fraud/AML/Compliance environment- years
Wealth or Financial Industry experience-Yes or no
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.