Network Project Manager - II
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
5 or more years in driving cross-functional projects, vendor management, and outsource teams
- Engineering experience required
- Military experience desired.
- Effective interpersonal and team building capabilities
- strong project planning and time management
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to influence organizational direction and initiatives across all leadership levels
- Experience with SRM/SAP as well as expense and/or capital budgets
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrates expert knowledge and proven experience with the full suite of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project, and the Clarity Software Application suite.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge and proven experience with the full suite of Google Applications, including Google Mail, Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides.
Demonstrates competency in Telecommunications technologies, networks and business processes
- Proven track record of leading multiple complex projects to successful completion
- PMP Certification is a plus.
Partner with stakeholders to develop project plans, timelines and schedules. Resolve issues in a timely manner to ensure internal and external commitments are met. Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to recommend enhancements to increase productivity and efficiency. Drive and manage vendor and outsource teams to meet construction timelines. Experience in Project Management is required - Proven ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels: from team members to executive management - Proven ability to negotiate and motivate others - Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills, self-motivation, leadership, and team orientation - Demonstrates analytic, technical, and organizational skills.
College Degree strongly desired
location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.