Looking for an eager to learn candiate to join an established Fortune 50 client. Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement
- The Risk, Security & Certification Analyst will troubleshoot products, processes, and policies used to control user identities
- and regulate user access within the organization.
- You will work on supporting the applications integrated into the Identity and Access Management platform, develop operational
- processes and improve process efficiency.
- In this role, you will collaborate cross functionally with the business to improve Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- processes and support the presence of the IAM programs within the enterprise.
- 1 - 3 years IT systems access management experience or experience in related IT role (Example: helpdesk)
- 2 - Must be organized, detail oriented and able to work with high degree of accuracy
- 3 - Should have experience with Excel (Pivot Tables) and have an analytical aptitude
- 4 - Experience with IT Systems support knowledge base, documentation and related ticketing tools (Remedy is preferred)
- ! - Candidates must be professionally mature and able to work with minimum supervision
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Troubleshoot moderately complex IAM problems.
- Propose and test IAM solutions, processes, and policies.
- Utilize IAM monitoring tools and industry best practices to monitor systems for potential issues and ensure
governance processes and industry best practices are working as designed.
- Assist in requirements analysis for IAM initiatives alongside experienced IAM professionals.
- Implement fixes as needed to resolve problems, sharing solutions with additional teams as appropriate.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to
- Manage/provide access to high-risk applications
- Creation of new secured conflict-free access (role mining/SOD-Segregation of Duty)
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with Remote Process Automation (RPA) modification or development
- Remedy and/or Remedy Force experience
- Experience with spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, process mapping and flow-charting software.
- Knowledge in SQL/ORACLE Database
- Knowledge in ERP and Systems Architecture
- Experience with periodic Certifications/LAR (Logical Access Review) of applications
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.