Randstad Technologies is currently seeking Network Engineers to serve as the primary technician for the communications and security systems supporting the Local Area and Wide Area Network(s). On a daily basis monitors the performance and functionality of the Network to ensure that the system works within established standards. Responsible for the documentation of the Network's configuration and the establishment of published policies and procedures in regards to the maintenance and use of the systems. Assists in identifying and eliminating potential security risks within the system. Advises management on the development and deployment of services utilizing the system and expansion of the system. Performs other tasks as required to support the company's network.
location: DENVER, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Configure and Maintain Network Routers and Switches providing the best possible response times with a defined fail over path.
- Configure and maintain the network devices and services supporting the corporate and regional offices. Document all configurations and procedures for setup.
- Coordinate with other company offices to assist them in supporting and administering their local client applications.
- Monitor the performance of network systems and advise management when additional processing or technology enhancements are required.
- Supervise and Perform maintenance on systems in accordance with documentation and plans.
- Coordinate with other company offices to assist them in the development of uniform policies that conform to corporate requirements in the area of WAN use.
- Develop and Implement procedures for integrating new acquisitions into the corporate technology architecture.
- Develop plans and recommendations for the implementation of new technologies. Execute implementation in accordance with a scheduled plan.
- Develop test and validate plans for implementations. Perform testing to ensure functionality and performance prior to implementations.
- Coordinate activities with the Network Operations Center and Regional offices to ensure a minimum of system or client downtime.
- Perform troubleshooting of systems and infrastructure elements to support the diagnosis of problems and assist in the resolution of the problems within your area of responsibility.
- Perform testing to ensure functionality and performance prior to implementations.
- Provide Level 2 and 3 Technical Support to Regional Offices in accessing and using the corporate network
- Plan and supervise the activities of others when designated as a team leader or assigned resources from outside agencies.
- Perform periodic reporting to management (verbally or written) on project, and WAN/LAN issues.
- Plan, Test and Exercise corporate disaster recovery plans as they relate to the network environment.
- Monitor and maintain Security and IOS patch levels on all network devices.
- Monitor the security posture of the security capability of the network and report to management issues that need to be corrected.
- Monitor and assist other members of the corporate team with remote server locations (troubleshooting, repairs and installations, tape exchanges, and other maintenance tasks).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.