3 Top Skills:
- Please list your expectations regarding years of experience for each requirement.
- 3+ Years of Experience with server-side development language such as Python, C#, Java or similar (Preferrable C#/.Net)
- 2+ yrs Experience building and deploying applications to the Azure/AWS cloud using Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform
- 2+ yrs Experience working with Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure and proficient in DevOps practices
- .Net/C# Development with Azure Public Cloud
- DevOps experience
- Infrastructure as a Code with Terraform or CloudFormation
- React/UI experience
- Bachelor's Degree in technical field OR equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of professional work experience in software development at enterprise level
- Experience with server-side development language such as Python, C#, Java or similar
- 2+ years of Experience in scripting using Powershell, bash or similar
- 2+ years of Experience working with databases and/or SQL
- 1+ years of Experience working with Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure and proficient in DevOps practices
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in developing data pipelines and data integrations
- Experience designing and developing scalable data applications using modern frameworks like Spark and big data
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure provisioning using Terraform or similar automation
- Experience with enterprise technologies and principles, such as SOA, REST
- Experience working with linux and big data technology.
- Experience working in healthcare domain.
- Experience with large product integrations and performance enhancements.
- Experience analyzing large volumes of data
- Software design experience using architecture and design patterns
location: EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $54.00 - 67.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Design and develop software applications and application components in an agile environment
- Design, build & deploy performant and scalable solutions by applying engineering concepts like algorithms, data structures and development best practices
- Work on big data platforms, create complex data processing pipelines for data ingestion & data management
- Mentor engineers and contribute to code review process
- Partner with product managers and stakeholders to clarify requirements and implement solutions that encompass analysis, programming, and how to integrate these solutions into the larger eco-system
- Ensure high quality solutions by design and build unit tests, integration test, load test and user acceptance tests
- Build methods and tools to automate development activities
- Software design experience using object-oriented patterns, SOLID, and similar development principles
- Ability to take on a complex technical problem that is not well-defined, decompose into manageable tasks, provide proper estimates, and lead/coordinate other team members to collective deliver the end solution
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work concurrently on multiple tasks
- You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.