For this contractor assignment, as systems test engineer senior, you'll assist with supporting testing activities including test automation. There'll be a mix of applications hosted on and across mainframe and client/server technologies. In this role, you'll use your development and testing expertise to drive the evolution of the test automation frameworks. You'll participate in requirements reviews, design reviews, systems analysis and testing review discussions. Based on business needs, you'll perform as both System Test Engineer and Quality Assurance Analyst as needed.
location: Mayfield Village, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 64 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Supporting test activities including requirements reviews, design reviews, systems analysis and testing review discussions
- Deliver automation tool to help advance the testing framework
- Participate in scrum and lean ceremonies advancing project work and continuous improvement efforts
- Complete automated and manual testing on project efforts
Required skills and experience:
- Familiarity with software testing techniques (e.g., unit, integration, system, user acceptance, etc.)
- Experience developing or maintaining automation frameworks and scripts with Web API and WCF experience (or other SOAP and/or REST-based service experience)
- Test automation experience
- Object-oriented programming and software development tools and methods experience (e.g. C#/.NET, Visual Studio, JSON, SQL Server)
- Experience with IBM Mainframe (Cobol/CICS/JCL), DB2 and other relational databases a plus
- Experience with Agile/Lean
- Cloud Technical Skills (AWS)
- Cross Team Collaboration (business and IT)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.