Skills/attributes must have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent degree/experience
- 1+ years of work experience in business or the healthcare field
- 1+ years of experience gathering and documenting requirements from the client / business
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Intermediate understanding of one or more Business Intelligence software tools (Tableau, Alteryx, SSRS, Micro Strategy, COGNOS, MySQL or SQL)
- Experience with Tableau and Alteryx.
- Ability to self-direct and problem solve with multiple priorities and when presented with conflicting data.
- Experience with complex data schemas; multi-million row tables; complex queries ETL Tool experience - Informatica, Data Stage, SSIS, Alteryx.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Successful time / project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Have a passion to understand and be part of the business, not just mastering the technology.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $33.00 - 41.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Pharmacy Reporting & Analytics - Operation Specialty Medication Management
- Analyst will be supporting the OptumRx Operation Specialty Medication Management area and should have a minimum of intermediate experience writing SQL queries and working with SQL Server Management Studio, Tableau, Alteryx, and Excel.
- A problem-solving background and keen development skills will be needed in this role.
- Tasks include working with Business Leaders to define analysis requirements and where appropriate either develop analytical solutions or act as an IT liaison to ensure accurate analysis is produced.
- Analyst will provide testing and data support as necessary to ensure UAT is completed for releases in a timely manner.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.