Our client is seeking a 100% remote Data Modeler who brings experience with Anaplan. This role will have several main projects including supporting and creating enhancements for the Data Hub. This role will also participate and lead UAT and Deployment. The best candidate for this role has great communication witten and verbal. This role will be a 6-month project.
location: Downers Grove, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $53 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Understanding clients' business processes and business requirements
- Translate requirements into functional requirements and use cases
- Craft and build Anaplan application models to support business processes. Support and enhance Data Hub optimization to the spoke models
- Build and develop Anaplan modules using the Anaplan Way methodology. Collaborate with our integration teams to identify integration requirements and troubleshoot Anaplan data discrepancies
- Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions, and other model settings to meet business needs
- Participate and/or lead UAT testing and deployment
- Develop model documentation
- Build data flows to and from clients' systems and reconcile data
- Define user roles and permissions in Anaplan
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.