- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience with C# / .Net and SQL
- Problem analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Self-starter; ability to work independently
- Team player, flexible & able to take on a variety of tasks including development, testing & Dev/Ops
- Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Experience working on delivering features and functionality for customer facing products
- Experience working on Agile / Scrum methodology
- Experience on Cloud (Azure)
- Angular experience
- ASP.Net Web Forms, REST API, WCF, Angular 4+, Java Script, C#/VB.Net Windows Forms, MS SQL Server, SSRS, TFS/Git
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $49.50 - 61.88 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Design, develop, test & deliver high quality software solutions to meet requirements
- Collaborate with business analysts, product owners and team members to interpret requirements.
- Apply Software Engineering Patterns to Solve Problems
- Evaluate and learn new technologies that would provide business value.
- Ensure the quality, architecture and accuracy of released code
- Take ownership of the assigned applications, stories & defects
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.