Our client- an IT Solutions Provider- is looking for a Tier 1 Support Specialist to join the team in Costa Mesa, CA. This role will be responsible in providing Level 1 technical support to customers via phone and onsite. You will also have the opportunity to participate in technology projects (customer and internal) as directed. Great communication skills and prior helpdesk support experience is a big plus!
location: Costa Mesa, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
Title: Support Specialist
Reporting: Service Desk Manager
Job Summary: Responsible to provide Level 1 technical support to customers via phone and onsite. Participate in technology projects (customer and internal) as directed.
- Service Desk Technical Support
- Desktop support and troubleshooting (operating system, applications, networking, peripherals)
- SaaS apps (Office 365, SalesForce, Slack)
- Hosted VOIP
- Scheduled and on-demand onsite visits
- PC Provision, PC Deprovision
- User onboarding, user offboarding
- In-House Diagnostics and Repairs
- Inventory management
- Other technology-related tasks as directed
- 1-5 years of IT related experience
- Professionalism and communication are key requirements for all candidates
- Team mindset
- Customer service mindset, excellent phone skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with remote support
- Windows 10, Office 365, Microsoft Office
- Ticketing systems, Remote Control systems
- PC Setup
- PC troubleshooting, basic network troubleshooting
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.