An analyst role reporting into the Global Digital Site Merchant to support the business team with strategy and oversight of the global web analytics program. This role is responsible for ensuring data accuracy across Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager, supporting the business with impact analyses, overseeing implementation efforts with front end developers, and driving the migration from Universal Analytics to GA4 with digital marketing agencies.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 37.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Drive global strategy for GTM & GA including implementation, data attribution & accuracy, and maintenance.
- Business owner of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, LittleData and Segment connections.
- Maintain existing Google Data Studio, Tableau, SAP, WEBI, HANA reports (not create anything new, but be able to tweak as needed).
- Liaison between Ecomm and media agencies, parent company analytics & front-end development agencies to identify and resolve data issues.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.