A Randstad Technology client is in search of a Software Engineer to add to their Data Migration team. They are a global technology platform leader that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. The ideal person will be part of a team developing highly available, scalable, and secure authentication services using the latest technologies.
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $78 - 82 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with the team to evaluate business needs and priorities, liaise with key business partners and address team needs related to data systems and management
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications; establish and define details, definitions, and requirements of applications, components and enhancements
- Participate in project planning; identifying milestones, deliverables and resource requirements; tracks activities and task execution
- Generate design, development, test plans, detailed functional specifications documents, user interface design, and process flow charts for execution of programming
- Develop data pipelines / APIs using Python, SQL, potentially Spark and AWS, Azure or GCP Methods
- Use an analytical, data-driven approach to drive a deep understanding of fast changing business
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks in AWS, Azure or GCP cloud platform
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.