- 3-5+ years of experience conducting a wide variety of Business/Technical/Financial analyses
- Ability to successfully partner across a variety of teams along with different levels of management
- Candidate must be able to learn quickly to become a subject matter expert in the particular area requiring analysis and be able to digest the information to identify risks, gaps, and provide conclusions to management.
- Analyses will also extend to reviewing estimates and creating other financial analyses.
- Needs to be able to create professional looking process flows from both a requirement and technical perspective.
- Candidate will also be involved in working with teams to research and resolve project related issues.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Candidate needs to be a self-starter who is able to work independently, multi-task in a rapid paced environment, and complete tasks with little supervision.
- High proficiency with Ariba ERP systems for financial forecasting, projections.
- Also need very heavy experience in MS office products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
- Agile Project Management Experience
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- andidate will be primarily responsible for the preparation, analysis, and distribution of monthly reporting for the Technology Project Management team's needs. Special analyses may also be needed based on requests from management. Candidate will also be responsible for working with the various governance teams to liaise on a variety of follow up requests for the Central PM team.
- 10 + years. Responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of high complexity across multiple departments across multiple business units. Manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that may be functionally aligned as part of the project and/or organizationally aligned as direct reports.
- Responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution. Responsibilities include: Manage Project Scope, Timeline and Budget/Expenses; obtain and align resources to key project roles; establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities; oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation; Risk Management and Mitigation Planning; Readiness / Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management; Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied; Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project; Acts as a Programme Manager if required on an interim basis; Ability to represent / deputise senior project stakeholders where required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.