Must have skills/attributes:
- 4 or more years of experience working as a Java developer
- 4 or more years of experience working on front end UI
- Must have experience with multi-threading, client-server programming and RDB
- 4 or more years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- 4 or more years of experience with REST APIs
- 4 or more years of experience with DB/SQL
- 4 or more years of experience with Hibernate and JPA
- 4 or more years of experience with Spring and Spring Boot technology
- Advanced Java experience 4+ years
- UI development experience 4+ years
- Skilled SQL development experience 3+ years
- Private cloud development experience 3+ years
- Knowledge about DevOps, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Knowledge of JBOSS servers, JMETER, JCONSOLE and Test automation tools like Cucumber
location: IRVINE, California
job type: Contract
salary: $54.00 - 67.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Working on a scrum team as a full stack engineer.
- Design and develop reusable software modules that meet customer requirements while upholding high standards of reliability, security, maintainability, and performance.
- Assist in defining product technical architecture.
- Maintain and document deliverables in Rally as needed
- Participate in peer reviews for designs, code, and other work products and scrum ceremonies
- Perform software quality assurance, including all types of testing.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.