Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Software Engineer in Test to work in Durham, North Carolina!
We are a Quality Engineering focused organization with experience in all aspects of application delivery in an agile environment across global locations. The associate will join one of the squads under a product area working on one of the top initiatives for Fidelity Brokerage Technology. You will be aligned under Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions (FCCS) chapter driving towards greater delivery, efficiency, and quality. You will report to a Chapter Leader (your manager), whose main focus is to help you develop in your career and skills as we drive towards increased automation and continuous delivery motivated to delivery high quality products to our clients
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Expertise we're looking for
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related field
- 6+ years of Quality Engineering experience in an automated testing environment.
- 5+ years of experience building strong automation for web-based applications
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
- 1+ years of development experience is a huge plus
- Good understanding of QA methodology and the Software Development Lifecycle using Agile principles in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe Agile)
- Experience testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments such as AWS.
- Automated testing using Cucumber Serenity, or similar tools
- Automated SOAP/REST API testing
- Automated CI/CD pipeline execution and build tools including Jenkins / Jenkins Core, Artifactory, Soteri/Credential
- Knowledge in creating mock services to use microservice
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation, confidence, integrity, and able to handle multiple responsibilities.
- Owning the quality process for product development
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and are adaptable to change
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.