Exciting opportunity for a technician to help support projects by building assemblies according to established procedures, communicating status, and documenting work.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to effectively support multiple engineering projects
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Building engineering assemblies per Client's workmanship standards manual
- Communicating with engineers, other builders, and engineering project assistants regarding build completion status
- Requires both independent action and team collaboration to accomplish objectives and resolve issues
- Assisting in the tracking and coordination of documentation following established methods and procedures
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.